Piano, keyboard and guitar lessons in your home, in our studio or worldwide on the Internet
Call: (850) 322-8746
KeyNotes Piano Studio is a great way to get started with, continue learning, or master the piano or guitar. A Tallahassee owned and operated educational institution, KeyNotes has been providing the finest piano instruction available in Tallahassee at all levels, to students of all ages, in the comfort of their own homes, in our studio, or over the Internet, since 1996.
- Instruction from a caring, patient, dedicated instructor, who maintains accreditation, and works to update his own education on a continual basis.
- Nationally Certified Teacher of Music, in Piano.
- Student-centered teaching philosophy.
- Affordable instruction.
- Free introductory evaluation.
- Lessons are scheduled in your own home, in my studio, or via the Internet, making them an intimate, pleasant experience, far removed from the noise and stress of a large piano studio or music school.
- Lessons for adult students.
- Piano Instruction also available via the Internet, using Skype.
- Scholarships for qualified students.
- Tuition matching.
- Preparation for College/Conservatory Auditions.
- Lessons by a highly qualified instructor, whose only occupation and main passion is teaching music.
- Gift Certificates for lessons.
- No separate charges for music theory sessions. Theory is integrated in lessons.
- The instructor will not change at the end of the semester or the school year, assuring continuity and consistency.
- Cut down on driving time, gas costs, and stress dealing with traffic.
- Access to a vast lending music library.
- Schedule lessons at your convenience, in the morning, afternoon, evening, or weekends.
- Every student receives personalized instruction according to her abilities and preferences.
- A well-rounded curriculum, including piano, music theory, sight-reading, ear training, sight-singing, keyboard, history, and appreciation.
- Music Theory is taught one-on-one, instead of by sitting in front of a computer.
- Instructor has vast experience and training working with children with learning disabilities, ADD, ADHD, Tourette Syndrome, dyslexia, and autism, as well as adults with most types of dementia. No student is turned away because of a disability.
- Students receive written evaluations two times per year.
- Flexible make-up policies.
- 30, 45 and 60-minute lessons available.
- No lengthy contracts, materials fees, or registration fees.
- Ensemble opportunities with other students in the studio and around Tallahassee.
- Most styles (Classical, Jazz, Pop, Soul) are taught, but always with strong emphasis being paid to the classical tradition and technique.
- Numerous performance opportunities in world-class venues both in and outside the Tallahassee area.
- AP Music Theory Preparation
- Multiple forms of tuition payment accepted, including checks, credit cards, and Venmo.