A limited number of scholarships are available each year for deserving students. A student becomes initially eligible after twelve months of study. The following scholarships are currently available:
- The Whole Note Scholarship: The student is awarded full tuition for three months.
- The Half Note Scholarship: the student is awarded 50% of tuition for three months.
- The Quarter Note Scholarship: The student is awarded 25% percent of tuition for three months.
Scholarships also include a diploma (suitable for framing) honoring the student for receipt of the scholarship. Scholarships do not cover lesson materials (books, etc.).
While holding a scholarship, the student must:
- Uphold the same standards of conduct and excellence that she displayed before the award
- Perform in the two yearly recitals.